Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My First Post

In this post I am going to just give an overview of what my blog is going to be used for. I love to game and that is the total purpose for this website. I want to help YOU out. YOU meaning all of my readers. I will give you tips and tricks on many games that I am familiar with. First, I want to give a little bit of info that will help you contact me. 1. Obviously you can use this site to contact me. 2. My XBOX Live gamertag is FaTal Haz3 x . 3. My YouTube account is FaTalHaz3x . 4. My GameBattles account is wtt97. I will be posting all of this on a Contact page later to come. Second, I play games on the XBOX 360 and Wii consoles. I do not have a PS3... yet. I will be getting one soon. So if you have any questions about games on those consoles, I can help you out best that I can. Third, another, but not as popular topic, is retro games. All that this means is gaming consoles that are not as up to date as the three consoles I named above. I love retro gaming and i own a few of these older systems. I have a PS1, PS2, NES, and GameCube. Fourth, portable gaming. This is a popular topic for most younger people who may be reading this. I do own a Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advanced, and SP. Fifth and finally, is the gaming community. This could include MLG topics, new items coming out, and other things like that. All together, I just want to help people become better gamers. And another possibility is somebody help me improve in someway, because i am definitely not the best. Thanks for reading and there is more to come. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment